Learning Assignment #4

Self-evaluation:

 In my implementation plan the aim was clear and what I wanted to achieve, therefore I think I did well on the structure and clarity of my project.It is important to understand the power social media has nowadays.
I also learned a lot of things about security, laws and the spread of social media how big it really is, speaking in money worth to companies.
Social media influencer make crazy mount of money from just a single picture being posted on social medias, it amazed me.
I found this course very interesting and it gave me a change to learn a lot about social media and social media is the future of the business worlds this will be really useful for my future as well.

The implementation plan evaluation:

Made my implementation plan about social media.The aim was to find new targets and really the value we have in our hands everyday through social media.I believe my plan could work in the future and spread from now on even better is the right tools are used.Over all this was a really great experience and though me a lot.This also gives my grounds to better in the future and use in my everyday working life.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Learning Assignment #2

Learning Assignment #3